ACT’s 26th Season (’21-’22)
Here you will find a brief plot summary of the show as well as the dates and times. If you want more information on Tickets (click here). We hope to see you at the theatre! For more information on the 20-21 season just scroll down!
The Many Disguise of Robin Hood By Brian Guehring.
- Info Meeting: Dec 2 @6pm
- Info Meeting Link: Click Here OR Meeting ID: 897 2147 0942 Passcode: 682652
- Age Requirement: 4th through Adult
- Audition Date: Dec 6 & 7
- Audition Requirements: A 45-60 second monologue from a drama or adventure play
- Audition Sign Up Link: Click Here
- Audition Form: Click Here to Download
- Audition Day Zoom Link: Click Here OR Meeting ID: 873 0461 8045 Passcode: 901382
- Extra Audition Info: Sign up for your preferred audition time and provide an email, so we can send you an audition form. Please send a completed and signed audition form and a headshot to email@example.com. Our auditions will be via zoom, if you cannot make any the scheduled zoom times please email me for more information on how you may still submit a video audition.
- Performance Dates: Feb 25 & March 4 @7pm, Feb 26,27, March 5,6 @3pm
- Rehearsal’s Start: Jan 10
- Plot Summary Robin Hood: In merry ol’ England, the townspeople are overtaxed and overwhelmed. Luckily, the mysterious outlaw Robin Hood is giving them hope by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. With many clever disguises, Robin continually tricks the greedy sheriff of Nottingham, his nasty daughter, Luciana, and the evil Prince John. Among the disguises is a minstrel costume to steal Prince John’s silver plates and excellent cook. Robin also dresses as an old man and enters the archery contest to win the golden arrow. When a young girl from Nottingham joins Robin’s band of outlaws, she discovers Robin’s secret: Robin Hood is actually a woman. Eventually, Robin needs her merry band of outlaws and her childhood friend, the brave Maid Marian, to use all of their quarterstaffs, swords, arrows and wits to save her from the gallows.
The Lion King Jr.
- Info Meeting: March 2
- Age Requirement: 4th through 12th Grade
- Auditions: March 7 & 8
- Audition Sign Up Link: We will start taking auditions on ???. Check back here for a link or give our office a call at (509) 943-6027
- Performances: May 13,20 @7pm & May 14,15,21,22 @3pm
- Rehearsal’s Start: March 14, with our Mandatory Parent and Student Meeting
- Plot Summary The Lion King Jr: Disney’s The Lion King has captivated the imagination of audiences around the world and now, for the first time ever, you have the opportunity to produce this one-of-a-kind musical in your school. The African Savannah comes to life on your stage with Simba, Rafiki and an unforgettable cast of characters as they journey from Pride Rock to the jungle… and back again, in this inspiring, coming-of-age tale.
Past Virtual Shows:
If you are interested in viewing our past virtual productions of Shakespeare Stories OR ACT’s Holiday Revue. Please Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know how to make it happen!