ACT offers monthly classes featuring age-appropriate material for your child. Students learn everything from the basics of theatre to the overall production of a live performance. Our classes are a great place to start with ACT and find out more about you passion for there!
To register or pay your participation fee click here.
Summer Performances & Classes (June-Aug)—
ACT offers camp, classes and programs for kids of all ages in the summer. Our camp run Mon-Fri and have a new theme each week! From Princesses to Star Wars and Harry Potter to Musical Theatre there’s something for every kid! Each camp ends in a sharing day! We also special performances classes at the end of summer take a look below and click here to register
Saturday Classes (Sept-May)—
ACT offers classes almost every Saturday of the school year. These classes are themed around different theatrical and literary ideas; our Saturday classes are a great way to learn new skills and practice some skills you’ve already gained.
After School Classes & Year-Long Program (Sept-May)—
ACT offers a verity of audition or script based groups. These groups allow actors to explore a specific style of theater and stretch themselves to learn and grow. These groups meet at a variety of dates and times for more information click the link below.
The link takes you to Art-People, our new registration service. It will walk you through the process on how to register, you will need to create an account to register. If you’ve previously signed up for a class your information should just need a little bit of updating. This is a quick process. Our classes will be listed chronologically (January to December) on our registration site.
All of our COVID protocols from summer are still in place, so they should look pretty familiar to you. However, I did want to share our statement endorsed by our board about COVID safety protocols from the upcoming school year:
ACT continues to monitor recommendations from the CDC, Washington State Health Department, and ArtsWA to help make informed and safe choices for the students to continue to participate in person at ACT. The following are the steps we are taking at ACT in order to ensure our students safety:
- All students and staff will remain masked at all times (unless drinking water).
- All students and staff will use social distancing while at ACT (3ft for outdoor spaces, 6ft for indoor)
- All spaces will be wiped down and sanitized after classes
- All students and staff will have their temp checked at the start of class; if their temp is over 100.4 degrees students and staff will be asked to go home.
- IF you are experiencing ANY symptoms or feeling sick in ANY WAY please stay home. We are happy to provide an online link to view and participate in class. If your student or an immediate family member has been in close contact, as defined by the CDC, please let us know ASAP.
- Class sizes are being limited to allow for safety.
- If a student or staff member at ACT tests positive for COVID and your student has been in close contact, as defined by the CDC, you’ll be notified as soon as we find out. The students or staff’s information will be kept private.
- If a student or staff member tests positive for COVID or an immediate family member tests positive ACT will ask that the student or staff member is kept home for 10 days.
- **All current on-site ACT staff members, teachers, and volunteers are fully vaccinated**.
By using these guidelines and keeping updated on recommendations ACT has managed to keep our door open and in-person classes going. We hope with your help and cooperation we are able to help keep our building a safe place as we enter our upcoming school year. While we hope to remain in person, ACT is ready to move online if needed.
Please check back with this page, prior to heading to class. As guidelines change rapidly and we will use this page to keep our patrons updated. If you have any further questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Notes About (In-Person) ACT Classes
- Please print and bring receipt to first day of class.
- Walk-ins not recommended.
- If your class is in danger of being cancelled due to low registration, you will be notified 1-2 days prior to the start of the class of the possibility of cancellation. ACT reserves the right to cancel any class not meeting minimum enrollment.
- You will be notified of cancellations and tuition will be refunded or credited.
- Refunds are available up to seven days prior to the first day of class.
- All refunds are subject to a $10 service charge.
- Please see our FAQ for details.
To sign up for classes please click here.