ACT offers monthly classes featuring age-appropriate material for your child. Students learn everything from the basics of theatre to the overall production of a live performance. Our classes are a great place to start with ACT and find out more about you passion for there! To register click here.
Summer Performances & Classes (June-Aug)—
ACT offers camp, classes and programs for kids of all ages in the summer. Our camp run Mon-Fri and have a new theme each week! From Princesses to Star Wars and Harry Potter to Musical Theatre there’s something for every kid! Each camp ends in a sharing day! We also special performances classes at the end of summer take a look below and click here to register
Saturday Classes (Sept-May)—
ACT offers classes almost every Saturday of the school year. These classes are themed around different theatrical and literary ideas; our Saturday classes are a great way to learn new skills and practice some skills you’ve already gained.
After School Classes & Performance Groups (Sept-May)—
ACT offers a verity of audition or script based groups. These groups allow actors to explore a specific style of theater and stretch themselves to learn and grow. These groups meet at a variety of dates and times for more information click the link below.
The link takes you to Art-People, our new registration service. It will walk you through the process on how to register, you will need to create an account to register. If you’ve previously signed up for a class your information should just need a little bit of updating. This is a quick process. Our classes will be listed chronologically (January to December) on our registration site.
All classes until further notice will be held online, we will continue to update as we get more information. As a guideline ACT will be able to hold in-person classes again when Benton County moves to phase 3.
Notes About (Online) ACT Classes
- Please make sure that your student is in a place with little distractions and minimal extra sounds.
- If your student has a pair of headphones they can use, that would be helpful in allowing for higher quality sound, however it is not necessary.
- If possible, make sure that your student is in a place where they can get up and move when needed; we will be using our bodies, voices, and imaginations during our class!
- If you do not already have a FREE Zoom account please make sure that you sign up for one prior to class starting. If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- If you have multiple students signed up for class, it may be helpful to make sure they have their own unique ways to access the link, this will aid in them being able to have their own unique experience. It is not necessary, but if they are sharing one screen, they will be working on group projects together.
- Your Zoom Link Meeting information will be sent via the email you register with prior to class.
Notes About (In-Person) ACT Classes
- Please print and bring receipt to first day of class.
- Walk-ins not recommended.
- If your class is in danger of being cancelled due to low registration, you will be notified 1-2 days prior to the start of the class of the possibility of cancellation. ACT reserves the right to cancel any class not meeting minimum enrollment.
- You will be notified of cancellations and tuition will be refunded or credited.
- Refunds are available up to seven days prior to the first day of class.
- All refunds are subject to a $10 service charge.
- Please see our FAQ for details.
To sign up for classes please click here.