ACT offers monthly classes featuring age-appropriate material for children. Students learn everything from the basics of theatre to the overall production of a live performance. Our classes are a great place to start with ACT and find out more about their interest in and passion for theatre!
To register or pay your participation fee click here.
Summer Performances & Classes (June-Aug)
ACT offers camps, classes, and programs for kids of all ages in the summer. Our camps run Mon-Fri and have a new theme each week! If your child has always wanted to be in a play but hasn’t had enough time, we offer a Summer Stage show that lasts just two weeks!
From Princesses to Star Wars and Harry Potter to Musical Theatre there’s something for every kid! Every camp ends with a sharing day! We also have performance group camps you can join to check out our school year audition or scrip-based groups. click here to register!
Saturday Classes (Sept-May)
ACT offers classes almost every Saturday of the school year. These classes are themed around different theatrical and literary ideas and books. Our Saturday classes are a great way for your child to learn new skills, practice skills they’ve already gained, and make new friends!
After-School Classes & Year-Long Programs (Sept-May)
ACT offers a variety of audition or script-based groups. These groups allow actors to explore a specific style of theater while stretching themselves to learn and grow new skills. These groups meet at a variety of dates and times for more information click the link below.
Registration for Classes (Updated 5/03/22)
Our classes are listed chronologically (January to December) on our registration site. We also have the classes listed below on this page for you to look at before registration.
The link above takes you to Art-People, our class registration site. Art’s People will walk you through the process of how to create an account to register. If you’ve previously signed up for a class, your information should be saved on the site.
Classes are held at the ACT Studio and in the Windermere Children’s Theatre at 213 Wellsian Way in Richland. ACT will continue to follow all state and local guidelines regarding the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic. We will update families if guidelines change and affect our theatre.
ACT’s Current Health Guidelines:
• Masks are optional at the theatre, but ACT will provide masks for anyone who would like one.
• Students and staff are encouraged to keep socially distant with minimal contact.
• Cleaning wipes and hand sanitizer will be available to help keep the space and students safe and clean.
• If your student is feeling sick even in the littlest amount. Please keep them home. If students are feeling sick or showing any flu or cold-like symptoms, we may call parents to have the student picked up early.
By using these guidelines and keeping updated on recommendations ACT has managed to keep our door open and in-person classes going. We hope with your help and cooperation we are able to help keep our building a safe place. While we hope to remain in person, ACT is ready to move online if needed.
Please check back with this page, prior to heading to class. As guidelines change rapidly and we will use this page to keep our patrons updated. If you have any further questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about ACT classes:
- Please print and bring the receipt to the first day of class.
- Walk-ins are not recommended.
- If your class is in danger of being canceled due to low registration, you will be notified 1-2 days prior to the start of the class of the possibility of cancellation. ACT reserves the right to cancel any class not meeting minimum enrollment.
- You will be notified of cancellations and tuition will be refunded or credited.
- Refunds are available up to seven days prior to the first day of class.
- All refunds are subject to a $10 service charge.
- Please see our FAQ for details.